Online car rental booking is as easy as buying an item from web shop! All you need is credit card and some of your details. But let’s start from the beginning! Just remember that first row of our booking script are pick-up details and second row are drop-off details. Please, if this is your first car rental experience, take a look at our support center.
1. In the box above select Pick-Up country – county where you will pickup your rental car
2. After you select county please select city where you want to Pick-up your rental car
3. Now in “Location” box please select location where you want to Pick-up rental car (Airport, downtown,…)
4. Now you have selection of date of Pickup and time
5. Now when you selected country, city, location, time & date you can do same thing for Drop-off details (script will automatically fill country, city and location but you can change that if you want drop-off on other location even city)
6. Now select “Search a car” button and let us find best car rental deals for you!
7. Now you will see list of available rental cars and their prices. If you want to filter results by transmission type (automatic, manual) or type of car you can do it on left side1
8. When you find car you like please click “Select” button
9. On this step you have additional extras selection (additional insurance, CDW, GPS, baby seat,…). Remember that additional extras are charged additionally!
10. When you are finished with additional extras please click “Continue to book” button at the bottom of page (scroll down)
11. Now just fill your details and pay safely with your Credit card! Now you rental car is booked and it will be waiting for your arrival!
Looking for cheapest and the best way to explore adriatic jewel known as Croatia you came to the right place. Here you can find best possible car rental deals in Croatia and compare all car hire companies. In our offer we include all car rental companies so you can compare prices and choose most suitable company and car for your trip.
Exploring one of the youngest countries in Europe? Renting a car is perfect way to explore all beauties of Montenegro and other countries in surrounding (Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia). We collected all the best car rental Montenegro offers for you so you can easly book online!
Traveling to Austria? Austria is European historical jewerly box since Austro-Hungarian Empire. With all cultural remains Austria is definetly cultural center of Europe. Because of that Austria has great both, summer and winter tourism.
Split is 1700 years old city built by Roman impurer Diocletian. Diocletian built ancient old center and palace witch is top tourist destination in Split Croatia.
Makarska is medium sized coastal city in Croatia located north from city Split. It is located on the bottom of mountain Biokovo.
Salzburg Austria is forth largest city in Austria and capital of same called federal state. Old town Salzburg is well know for it’s baroque architecture and one of the best examples of baroque in Austria (best maintained).
Budva is city in Montenegro located on it’s shore. It is considered to be one of the oldest towns on Adriatic Sea and it’s must visit place in Montenegro. Budva was built in 5th century before Christ and it has around 11 000 people living there.
Zagreb is capital city of Croatia with over than million people living there. It is political, cultural and business center of Croatia. Zagreb was acctually split on 2 cities that were on two hills and they were called Kaptol and Gradec.